Dear Bethlehem Families,
Happy New Year!
We’re looking forward to getting back to school, BUT… it is not going to be until Wednesday. School will be CLOSED tomorrow, Tuesday, January 3, 2017. Eagles’ Nest will also be closed. Sports practices/meetings are cancelled and/or will be rescheduled.
I’m making this decision based on my own explorations today, as well as a conversation I had with the Kennewick Police Department. They informed me that as far as they know, the city will not be plowing tonight. In addition, it is forecasted to be quite chilly for the rest of the week, which means no melting.
I apologize if this causes problems with your planning. I wanted to get this information out there as soon as possible so you can make plans for tomorrow. Please watch the regular channels for additional information.
Stay safe and warm. Love to all our families!
Blessings,
Eric Haan
Principal | Bethlehem Lutheran School
2505 W. 27th Ave. Kennewick, WA 99337
509.582.5624 | erich@blcbls.org
www.blcbls.org
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path.
Proverbs 3:5-6
No comments:
Post a Comment